Critical Steps and Strategies to Optimize Your CMS Bid
Westin Fort Lauderdale - Fort Lauderdale, FL
January 27-28, 2020
For the 4th year in a row RISE is bringing us the Annual CMS Bid Bootcamp where actuaries and product managers along with other CMS bid stakeholders will come together for an interactive exploration of timelines, critical steps and strategies to optimize your CMS bid. Nearly 200 companies have benefited from the vast knowledge that is shared at this Bootcamp.
As the only conference in the market dedicated to covering the entire CMS bid process from start to finish, you will leave with confidence in creating and executing your own CMS bid roadmap to set your organization up for plan growth and beyond.
With revenue on the line, this is the only event that gives you a calendar overview of the Medicare Advantage bid development process, providing a seasonal framework for key tasks and deadlines, while delving into innovative strategies for all the main aspects of bid preparation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the concepts, deadlines, and steps of the CMS bid cycle
- Map internal processes and strategies to critical CMS timelines and build a year-round bid schedule
- Get project management best practices to streamline bid submission
- Explore the latest strategies for optimizing the Part D bid, from formulary analysis to bid mechanics
- Learn what drives growth and what the most successful plans have in common
Who should attend:
This conference is designed to bring together actuaries and product managers along with other CMS bid stakeholders who are involved in:
- Revenue Management and Analysis
- Risk Adjustment
- Product Design and Development
- Government Programs Compliance
- Special Needs Plans
- Medicare Part D
- Quality and Star Ratings
- Sales and Marketing
- Network Development
- Care Management
Learn more about the conference and receive a special discount to register.