Get the Insights You Need
Dive into deep discussions about priorities, opportunities, and future directions for the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
Convey will be in Washington DC for AHIP's Medicare and Dual Eligibles conferences - let us know if you would like to schedule some time to connect!
National Conference on Medicare | September 23-24
- Leveraging Technology to Enhance the Medicare Beneficiary Experience
- Current Legal Issues in Medicare Advantage
- Medicare-for-All and Public Plan Proposals
- Rx Drug Rebate Rules and Medicare Part D
- Addressing Disparities in Quality Measurement
- MA VBID-2.0
- Evolving Benefits in Medicare Advantage
- Risk Adjustment with Encounter Data
- MA and Part D Program Audits for 2020
- New Era of Payer-Provider Collaborations Delivering Value-Based Care
- Long Term Outlook for Integrating Medicare and Medicaid
- How States and Medicare-Medicaid Dual Eligibles Plans Can Work Together to
Enhance Care Delivery
- FIDE SNPs, HIDE SNPs and Other Evolving Managed Care Models: Key Considerations
- Improving Care for Dually Eligible Individuals Through Innovative Partnerships
- Legislative Approaches to Integrated Models
AHIP’s National Conferences on Medicare, Medicaid & Dual Eligibles will continue to be crucial to health plans who are focused on what’s next for government programs, and the solutions they need for their members. Learn more about the conference here.