JW Marriott Desert Springs, Palm Desert
October 21-23, 2019
The California Association of Health Plans' mission is to serve their members by creating and sustaining an environment that permits them to maintain viability and grow as organizations dedicated to coordinating or providing high quality, affordable, accessible health care to their members.
They do this by:
- Advocating for the interests of health plans and their members on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Educating policy makers, opinion leaders and regulators on the implications of policy concepts and proposals.
- Promoting collaborative efforts among health plans, providers, purchasers,
brokers, health care associations and other stakeholders to assert policy toward the provision of high quality, affordable and accessible health care.
- Promoting opportunities and forums, such as the 34th annual conference, for plan members to meet, exchange ideas and discuss critical issues affecting the industry and industry effectiveness.
Join us and over 1,000 health care professionals to learn how health plans in California are dealing with changes, taking on new responsibilities for the state, implementing laws and regulations, and planning for the future.
Hot Topics This Year Will Include:
- Medicare for all
- Universal Coverage
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)
- Health Insurance Marketplace for 2020
- Healthcare Across the Nation
- And More...