April 25-26, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Convey + Gorman
A unique healthcare event offering deep discussions on some of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
The Gorman Health Group 2018 Forum will provide an intensive cross-functional examination of the state of government healthcare programs to support health plans, providers, and their business partners.
You will hear from the most renowned topic experts and industry pioneers, who will offer deep insights and product knowledge on key issues related to strategy, operations, quality improvement, Star Ratings, risk adjustment, and compliance, as well as what we should expect in 2018 and beyond in the government healthcare industry.
The Forum’s sessions will be delivered in multiple formats, ensuring more time for discussion, open Q&A and deep dives into the issues that matter most. Look forward to varied case studies and lively panel discussions.
Key topics to be addressed are as follows:
- Emerging trends in technology solutions
- Integrating people, processes, and systems to maximize member satisfaction
- Measuring and enhancing the effectiveness of the Compliance Program at all levels
- Maximizing your revenue through Star Ratings and risk adjustment
- Balancing growth, member satisfaction, and utilization in your Benefit design
- Building a network focused on quality and costs
- Designing Care Management strategies for today’s government programs
- Reviewing the impact of upcoming payment changes on the Medicare landscape
- … and more!