Bringing Actuaries and Product Managers Together for an Interactive Exploration of Timelines, Critical Steps and Overall Strategies to Optimize Your CMS Bid
January 28th – January 29th
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Join us Monday Night for Happy Hour!
Prepare for the CMS Advance Notice in February by joining us at the 3rd Annual CMS Bid Bootcamp and come away with your road map to MA bid success. Don’t miss the only event that gives you a calendar overview of the CMS bid development process, along with an in-depth understanding of the concepts, and processes involved in the Medicare Advantage bid cycle, from analyzing your competition and identifying your target market, to preparing for CMS desk review and audits.
- Learn what drives growth and what successful plans have in common from the most comprehensive competitive analysis yet!
- Stay abreast of regulatory changes like the new CMS uniformity requirement for supplemental benefits and learn what’s coming down the pipeline
- Learn how risk scores, Star ratings and the rate book impact your revenue, and how to optimize the balance
- Gain insights into interpreting CMS instructions and communications including Advance Notice, Draft Call Letter and Bid
- Learn the latest strategies for optimizing your Part D Bid, from bidding mechanics to formulary analysis